Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sorry I'm not sorry...

So, it looks like Ambien posts are not a thing of the past. Nor can I promise or expect that they will not happen in the future. Um, so I left out that my hair was blonde when I was little, turned an unfortunate mousy brown, and now is chemically enhanced back to a light brown, dark blonde (or green, depending). Anyway, don't know what the bed bug talk was all about. I guess if you have them, you'd know it? Anyway, isn't there some epidemic going around? Don't know.

CHICAGO! TOMORROW! My current worry is that I hate flying. The last time I was on a flight, I was in the 250's and the seat belt just BARELY would go on without an extender. I am seriously hoping that being thinner makes this whole thing not so clausterphobic. I also hate the whole post 9/11 process. I know it's for our safety (blah blah blah), but my anxiety doesn't really seem to care. If I can get through without being rude to someone, I'll be pleased. Oh, and my other fear is that the airline will lose my luggage. The second I pick up my luggage in Chicago... it will be ALL FUN from that point on. Did I mention I'm ready to have a little fun??? The flight will be so worth it!

This is probably my last post for a little bit. I'm taking my camera, but haven't had a chance to download the software onto my laptop yet. If I was a better BOOB, I'd get right on that so I could post pictures during Chicago, but that's an optional thing right now. It might have to be another sorry I'm not sorry. Just full of them when it's crunch time.

Ok... packing to do. Everyone travel safely! See you in CHICAGO!

3 comments: