Wednesday, December 22, 2010

If you do not think Diet Pepsi is the best drink ever, I will fight you!

Aaaaaaaaaaah. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can I have another, please? For those who don’t know me, I’m a bandster that drinks soda. LOTS of soda. Diet coke sucks, and I “prefer” popcorn ice. I will drive out of my way for the best fountain drink.

Unfortunately, I have fibromyalgia, and when I’m stressed (say like, working very long hours)- I start to HURT. And I think (well I know) that caffeine makes it worse.

Fortunately, I’ve been trying to take care of myself while I’m immersed in these projects. Fighting for my sleep, and drinking WATER! Who knew? I used to be so good about it. I’m back to getting at least 120 ounces a day. I don’t hurt as badly.

Diet Pepsi tastes better.

What I ate today: Oatmeal, Thai curry and rice (lunch w/ the boss), and chocolate covered pretzels (a few!!!). Sadness, I didn’t get to the drink last night, and I don’t think tonight… but definitely this weekend. I’m in love with Pinnacle Vodka- whipped cream flavor. It’s my new drink of choice, and may just tie for the best drink ever. We seriously bought the last four bottles in the valley. Merry Christmas to me!

1 comment:

  1. I drink lots of iced tea which also has caffeine, but I think less than soda. It also has the health benefits associated with tea.

    I'm sorry the Diet Pepsi doesn't like you as much as you like it. That stinks!

    ReplyDelete