Sunday, February 7, 2010

!!!!!! S~A~I~N~T~S !!!!!!

This has nothing to do with food or the band!!!! I made my five year old cry with my screaming during the blitz by Porter! OH MY GOD! Love it. Love it. Love it. I had a thing for the Saints this year because of Reggie Bush. And, I'm from Baltimore so I route for ANY team that's not the Colts (boo hiss). Great game! To top it all off, I won a twenty minute massage bet! This has been a phenominal day!

Spontaneous:
Screaming my head off.

Food:
Band has been giving very decent restriction. I had some ham & cheese omelette, bagel bites, jalepeno poppers, mozzerella sticks- about 1400 calories. I know I have a crappy diet, but it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh hell yea! I'm so glad they won. I would root for just about anyone to beat the evil Colts - but the fact that it was the Saints makes it so much better.
    So I guess I'm going to start calling you Kim Kardashian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, wasn't it so great they won! And a crappy food day once in awhile is ok, right?

    ReplyDelete