Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surgery has paid for itself

I knew that being thinner would help my career. Yesterday, out of the blue, it did just that. I was expecting it, but not this quickly. My insurance paid at only 50%for weight loss surgery, and I ended up paying about $9,000 out of pocket. Even if I had to pay for the band completely self pay, it would be absolutely worth it from a financial perspective. I couldn't afford not to lose this weight.

No love from the scale. But, my (NEW!) pants are getting looser. Whatever is or is not happening, is visible. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but maybe... my scale is broken?

Spontaneous:
Not so much today.

Food:
Zone bar, cheese & egg & sausage english muffin thingy, pepperjack cheese, chicken alfredo 700 calories, 35 grams protein. I'm hungry this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment