Monday, June 21, 2010

An heartfelt plea...

Even though I'm not fond of the word followers... I think it would be dishonest of me to not admit that I'm more than a little excited that I've hit 100 friends. Does every blogger have that "100" desire? Maybe that's just my personal arbitrary number, but I'm really humbled and happy to have reached it.

Here's the plea I've been forgetting to make, and now seems to be the perfect time...

If you are following me, and I'm not following you (and you'd like one additional follower/friend)... please leave me your blog site in a comment?!?

I've tried to follow every person who is following me, but sometimes finding your link is difficult, or blogger is being moody and I forget to go back, or whatever... but I'd sincerely like the opportunity to read what you have to say.

MUCH LOVE AND THANKS! XOXOXO

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 followers! I'd love that too. Heck, I was elated when I reached 50!
    Love your pics, you are looking SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve every one of them! I'm actually hoping to hit 100 myself before surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! Me! Follow Me! I thought I was already "following" you, but I think I just have your blog linked to my blog. I can see when you post something new, so I come over here to read it! But now I am "officially" following you. So will you follow me too? I don't post every day, but I also have another blog, so between them both I try to post daily. Anyway, thanks for the post and making me realize that I wasn't officially on your list. So now you are over 100!! Love your blog, you look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! 100 followers, wow! That's wonderful! You are very inspiring so I'm not really surprised but I am thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got 100 and I got my first one! So much excitement :) I'm really enjoying your blog, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey congrats on 100 followers. I was excited when I hit that too.. its all part of the game. No need to follow me.. you already are haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 followers! I'm at
    lasttrainoutoffatland.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo Hoo! Congrats! I follow you, you follow me - we love each other already. Are you a GILF yet??!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I would love to hit that one day..feel free to follow me

    http://genisegibbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Band-Babe, I've really been enjoying your blog, especially all the gory post TT photo's! Glad you're feeling better by the way that sounded like a hellish recovery. congrats on your 100.

    I'm on www.sparklersstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if you are following me or not, but here is my blog: http://amandakiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You might be following me already but if not here I am:

    http://nwanonymom.blogspot.com/

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. gasp! you don't follow me! :)
    But you leave comments......so you must sorta follow me.
    I'm happy to be one of your 100 friends.

    http://turnitdownfrom11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd follow you 60 times if you asked me to...that's how much I love you!

    ReplyDelete