Wednesday, June 23, 2010

173 and public apology

I woke up this morning from a weird dream. In this dream, I had gone to Drazil's blog and left a comment that was beyond strange, because I couldn't get anything in my brain into written format, but thought it was so hilarious that I posted my response anyway. Guess what? It wasn't a dream! That is the direct repurcussion of taking your Ambien and thinking you had 20 minutes until it kicked in, so you could run around and do things for 15 minutes. NOT! Draz, I am so so so so sorry! I will try to remember what I was trying to say. Probably something deep and important. Please forgive me and I will try to only take my sleeping med as I'm turning off my bedside lamp. Sorry.

So, this isn't as exciting anymore... but I'm at 173 this morning. Has anyone had a plateau last longer than six weeks? Tell me if you have, because if I don't get a response, I'm awarding myself the "longest plateau" award. I've decided that I might actually try to lose more weight, so my daughter and I can share clothes after her baby is born (yes, she is currently 10 months pregnant and was at zero and zero yesterday afternoon). Our builds are quite different, but despite, or because of that, I think we'll be able to share clothes. She's starting to see one real benefit in that... lots of shopping!!!

So, hooray 173. And Drazil... thanks for putting up with my antics. I'm so embarrassed... it's not as funny this morning as I thought it was last night. Well, maybe it's a little comical. I promise I'm not (that) crazy or on any other drugs (unless you count occasional wine). Ok, I'm going to try to attempt my Wednesday here... ugh.

11 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. Perhaps 173 should be your goal.

    I'm laughing about the Ambien story. My dear friend likes to buy all sorts of things on-line while under the influence of Ambien. That stuff is dangerous!

    BTW I responded to your comment about having a sister 23 years younger than you. I doubt you'll see it so I just wanted to say that my mom is a different person than she was when my older sis and I were growing up. She is really permissive with my little sis. I think she's "over it" ~ lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha! I was wondering what that was. I figured it was an inside joke. My 11 y/o actually sends texts like that sometimes. Maybe I better check her room for Ambien!

    Don't be embarrassed - my mom and dad always talk about having 'Ambien' sex (mom never remembers) and she's bought AT LEAST 20 pairs of shoes, 3 coach purses, loads of As Seen on TV crap, and TONS of magazine subscriptions while on Ambien and the Internet. Come to think of it - you better check your Credit Card since you were on a computer.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CathyB- If you read this, can you give me access to post comments? Do I need to go to your other blog or what? Yes... I am this challenged...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I just went to Draz's blog to read the post, that made my day! I laughed out loud at my desk, and snorted. My neighbor took his and thought he had enough time to grab a quick shower, 15 minutes later he was still tangled in his underwear, that's some serious stuff. But funny as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, two month plateau stuck at 185 until my last fill on June 8th. Barb at New Life Rules just posted she's been on a 4 month plateau. Patience is not our strong suit. Hope yours breaks soon. Mine is finally going down and I'm hoping for 179 tomorrow morning.

    Now I have to go back and read what you wrote on Draz's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your Draz comment. LMAO. I thought you made quite a strong point and I agree completely. OK-no more drugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to go find it and read it, too funny. I have an Rx for it but been too afraid to take it (can it be chewed, crushed?)
    You sure can tell where it kicked in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay.. I think I fixed it. It was accidentally set to only allow comments from "members". I don't understand everything I know about this blog stuff, but maybe it's fixed now. :-) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freaking hilarious - I laughed out loud at your post and tried for like 10 minutes to translate it cuz I was dying to know what you said. No apology needed - I love that even high - you took the time to write to me....LOL. High or low - I love my BB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Its like drunk texting!!

    I think you look awesome at 173! Maybe your body is still in recovery phase?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this?? Funniest thing EVER!!!

    Ambien is a helluva drug! lmao!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete