Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photo Ops!!!!

Hello Bandsters, BOOBS, etc. This is whom Band-Babe refers to as "Mr. W" posting in Lieu of the Babe (she is on the way to the hospital to be with her daughter...). Oh, and if Jen from Oregon is reading this.... I want your Toyota FJ. Seriously - that is my dream car. The 96 Mistsubishi Mirage (with cassette tape deck!) is ALMOST as good, but not so much off road. To everyone else, thank you for what you do - having support has really helped the Babe through this. Take Care, "W"

















Band-Babe's final hours as a MILF... shortly to be in the GILF club!


















Band-Babe and Kris at the Carnival!





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Mr.W! I hope all is well!
    By the way, GILF -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, GILF! That is you, no doubt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't be a GILF...you're the same age as ME!!! AHHHHH! Congrats! And in case you care...I think you're more of a Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting!!! Saying prayers for your daughter that she has a speedy birth! I got chills, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and good luck!
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete