Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SomeOME doesn't edit?!?!

And I'm not going back to fix it.

Ok, ok... I'll try to post some pictures. I did a vlog over the weekend. Actually FOUR of them, but there were some serious editing issues there as well and I completely broke my ONE TAKE ONLY rule. That's my clue to trash the whole thing.

Anyway, I've been feeling so amazing lately. Lots of energy. Doing yard work was fun over the weekend. I felt so healthy. I could bend over. I could work hard. I may not be fast, but I have stamina. That's how I am with running, too. I'm an eight minute mile girl, but I can go for MANY miles. Did I mention I'm craving endorphins? (Did you notice I avoided sexual double entendre there?!? Oh, wait... does that ruin it now???).

I have to say this. I feel like a complete bragger, but if I can get to this point, anyone can get to this point. So, here's what I want to tell you. I am wearing a size eight dress. Today. It's an Ann Taylor synthetic knit. I've been lugging it around in my "skinny clothes" box for YEARS. I couldn't bear to get rid of these clothes because I felt like it was a symbol of giving up. Now, bear in mind that this is probably the ONE and ONLY size eight thing in the world I could get on because the cut and fabric are more than forgiving. To say the least. But I'm wearing it, and I feel so elated. Yeah, I'm wearing a size eight today. Woot.

I'll try to get some picture proof of all these NSV's. No to a bikini picture. I already admitted it's not pretty. I will try to also get some pics of my TT scar. It's getting lots better. But, that's one major reason the bikini is not so pretty. Anyway, leaving work early here. Thanks for all the sweet comments. And thanks for sharing what you do on your blogs. I look forward to reading them every day.

XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Size 8 dress?!!! How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about that .. a SIZE 8!!!!!that is freakin wonderful...gotta love that flat tummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Single digits?? That's my dream - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! size 8 is awesome! You are truly an inspiration and give us hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't attempted a vlog yet - hoping to do one when I get insurance approval. Size 8 is great, but the energy and stamina sound even better. Glad you are back to feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Size 8! 8 min. mile! I'd say 8 is your new lucky number.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...size 8 fantastic. It is great to hear you in good spirits

    ReplyDelete