1) cutest little boy in the world
2) wonderful women I work with
3) Ronald McDonald & me
4) forgot to show you my bag
5) real shoes... so many women were jealous...
6) Mr. Wonderful Handsome Stud & me. (We took lots, but this was the least silly, or windy, or non-red eyed, or whatever...).
We had fun. Conversation was smooth as butter. Mr. W knew more people there than I did... go figure. Sandy- there were things we could actually afford to bid on. I found something perfect and put the high bid, and some fat bastard wrote in a higher bid. That's karma I guess, because Mr. W did the same thing and won a basket of transformers "for our five year old".
The hotel was great, the jacuzzi relaxing, we went to our favorite breakfast this morning, and now we're home to do yard work. The spell is officially broken! Thought I'd share a few pics before I head outside. Thanks for all of the sweet and perverted comments, you know I love both!