Monday, March 8, 2010

Do you mind if I tell you that you look skinny?

Well, actually I don't mind AT ALL!

Not much to say after THAT.

Spontaneous:
I'm having a difficult time letting go of my perfectionism when it comes to my VLOG. I did one over the weekend, and for whatever reason, I have zero problem with my blog being all sorts of un-edited, but my VLOG... ummm. Is it too much to want to be like Guiliana Rancic? Sarah did a great first VLOG. I had a little too much "help" with mine, and think I'll be more relaxed if I just do one alone. I'll get it accomplished. Sometime before I die. Unless IT kills me first.

Food:
Zone bar, yogurt & honey, popcorn, pot roast. Yesterday, I had a sore throat and ate my weight in otter pops. Way to justify liquid calories! Tonight we're ordering pizza from my favorite restaurant. We get one jalapeno and one mushroom. Veggie pizzas...almost healthy quite by chance. One slice will do me... physically and emotionally! Yum.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the vlog...unleashed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the vlog - and I hear you about the perfectionism (is that even a word?) I think I did my first one about four times before I was happy lol. Bring it on, we are dying to see you in technicolor!

    ReplyDelete