Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fullfilment

I am very confident in the AWAKE knowledge that I do NOT actually want to bang my doctor. The best interpretation I could find (thank you google gods) was that sex in a dream can mean "fulfillment". Once I get this surgery... I will be completely fulfilled... I will be completely at my goals from a physical stand point. And, I can get very... aggressive... when trying to reach my goals. So, now I can (hopefully) look him in the eye when I get my next... ummmm... "fill". :)

Restriction is still decent, but it will definitely be time for a tiny tweak in a couple of weeks. I'm a little bit sick right now and I need to work on my current medical concerns before I follow up on weight stuff. I may not be blogging for a couple of days because I have to go get some tests. Either that, or I'll be blogging non-stop... depending on my computer access and/or how bad I feel. I'll keep you posted by the weekend for sure.

Spontaneous:
Je ne sais pas.

Food:
Usual, not much variety this week, trying to keep it simple.

PS:
Every so often, I have a difficult time leaving comments... I've tried several times today, and no luck... I'll try again...

4 comments:

  1. Ugh.. I hope you feel better (and it's not serious).. I like the fulfillment interpretation (intersting that the word FILL is right smack dab in the middle of the word.. Keep us updated.. and be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is OK - I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. you're not well? Will be thinking of you chicklett as you sort things out. We will be here and waiting.
    PS Good news about the Doc. Those dreams can sometimes freak us RIGHT out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say HI!
    I miss you friend. Hope everything is OK. :)

    ReplyDelete