Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So much to talk about...

I have tons of thoughts about permanent weight loss going through my head the past few days. Thoughts about what makes this time different for me. What am I doing to not regain weight after I reach goal? It's so much to talk about, and I want to wait until I have the time it deserves. What are you doing differently with your weight loss this time? How do you plan to prevent gaining back weight post band?

This morning I have an appointment with my endocrinologist. Blood work! I remembered to fast this time. Yay? My BP on Monday was 109/75. I've never been hypertensive, but it had definitely climbed higher than my normal baseline. Can't wait to see how my lipids are, because I haven't had them checked in a while because I always forget to fast. Patients can check their labs online, so I'll have my results this afternoon. Weight 184 lbs. This doctor has been my biggest weight loss supporter, and helped me get all of my clinical together for insurance approval. She is going to make a huge deal about my loss today, and I'm really excited for her to be able to see the results of her (our)efforts. It's so rewarding for clinicians to see really good outcomes. Happy day.

Spontaneous:
I've worn high heels to work for the past three days. I'm one of the click clack walkers in the building! I make "the" sound of a woman walking in high heels. And, I feel a little sexy. And, it's super important to feel sexy at work. Kidding. But, I honestly think I perform better when I feel better about myself.

Food:
Zone bar, greek yogurt, lasagna. But nothing for another few hours. I've got my protein bar in my purse so I can start on it as I'm walking out the door from my blood draw. I will be starving by then.

PS:
No etd on the VLOG. Probably not until the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Click Clack - I can't wait to make that sound again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the click clack! I also love your new pics on the side. I can tell a big difference in the two jeans photos.

    ReplyDelete