Saturday, March 6, 2010

I LOST !!!

Isn't it interesting how when I am losing weight quickly, I have NO problem updating my numbers daily? 184.2 lbs this morning. I am losing about half a pound A DAY right now. Sooooo, while this is going well, I will keep flaunting it, because sadly I know this whoosh of weight loss won't last forever. I am aware that I'm a nut, but I am honestly convinced this is happening because I've stopped drinking so much EVIL diet soda(but, I still secretly love it... I do take sips every now and then...).

The real reason for my post title wasn't about lost weight... but I lost at BONCO, BUNKO, whatever. I at least got my money back! This is the second time in a row I've had the lowest score. It's because I'm LUCKY AT LOOOOVE, so I can't be lucky with cards... or dice... or anything to do with gambling. I was warned that the group would pretty much give up the dice part, and just do the boozing part... and that is QUICKLY becoming evident that this is where it's all leading! Way fun. Everyone was talking about their plastic surgery plans... our one friend is getting her new boobs next week. My tummy tuck is first. Boobs are later, I can wear good push up bras for a year or so until I can afford my own new boobs. Oh, and my friend anounced our co-grandmacy last night. I have no problem talking about it (at all), but I'm not the "big announcement" type. I didn't know she was going to do that, but it went well. And late... I'm not good at late anymore. :)

Well, Mr. W is out in the yard as I update this. I was hoping he'd wait until later in the morning... it's only 8:30 am. It's supposed to be in the 50's today, and that is nice yard work weather. Our heat keeps going on, so it's still cold outside right now. We're planning to go out tonight... oh yeah... I forgot to mention that he's got our camcorder set up with the computer for VLOGing... so I'm going to try and do one this weekend, if I take a shower. So, if we go out... I will take a shower, and will attempt my first VLOG. That's exciting for me... I'm nervous! Everyone looks so good in theirs... I'm going to look like an idiot. A fat idiot... I still think I should look thinner in pictures and stuff because I've lost a billionty pounds.

I'm rambling now, so time to sign off. It's the weekend, so I have no food "plans". Restriction is still wonderful, so I also have no "worries" about food. I love Babette, and YOU my blog friends!

3 comments:

  1. I play Bunco every month - my first night with my Bunco group (about 6 years ago) they were showing me how to play the game and accurately described it as a mindless drinking game. It's a great reason to get together with 11 other fabulous women at least once each month. And I'm always a loser but that's what's fun about the way we play Bunco ... there are no losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Bunco? lol I've heard it mentioned before but am clueless.
    And half a pound a day? Wow is all I can say. That is some great weight loss. Hang onto it as long as you can. It's awesome when restriction is at its peak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 'billionty pounds' LOL...you look GREAT! Isn't Drunko fun?

    ReplyDelete