Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hootenanny Smooth...

I just emailed Mr. W and asked him how his new car was driving in the snow this morning. His response? Nope, I'm not kidding... hootenanny smooth...

And, he's on was way over for lunch. Not a nooner, just lunch. I'm going to just stick with my Thai chicken. Last night, for dinner... I had six homemade oatmeal butterscotch cookies. Six. I made hubby take the rest into work this morning. Good bye sweet temptation.

Spontaneous:
I'm not being. At all.

Food:
The usual... greek yogurt & honey, Zone bar, Thai chicken & noodles. 700 calories, 40 grams protein. NO COOKIES.

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh haaaaa - I would have choked if I heard that! Too freaking funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is also funny, slightly ironic, and a little sad that Drazil and I are the first to comment on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Blog Post Title Ever!

    Holy crap, 700 calories? How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had oatmeal butterscotch-- sounds so delightful!!! :::mouth water:: Good for you for staying on point today! I should have told you about the monkeys sooner--the pattern is my top seller! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah - nice - me and Amy see hootenanny and we come running to find out what your post is about....sick I tell you...sick....LOL

    ReplyDelete