Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Jen Convention

I'm still thinking about a Vegas bandster weekend. I got the thumbs up from several Jen's and one Gen. I've thought of a few names for our group, but I haven't found "the one" yet. Besides the "Jen Convention", I've thought of... the "QOFE Convention", the "band-babe group", the "band reunion"... I obviously need some creative help here. This weekend, I'll see if I can find any good deals. Debi (Hawaii Bound) gave me some good info that I'll follow up on. I'll throw it out there and see what sticks. I'm always up for a little trip away.

Ugh. I'm sliming as I type this on a fricken zone bar. Since my fill in January, if I'm not super careful, IT happens. That's what I get for not mindfully eating. I'm trying to stop double tasking while I eat, but I haven't quite broken the habit yet. Once again, Babette is fabulous at her job.

Spontaneous:
???

Food:
Zone bar, yogurt, oatmeal (w/ fruit and nuts), Thai chicken and noodles. Seven hundred calories, thirty-five grams of protein for my work day. I went for a little handful of candy last night, and DECIDED not to. Wow. I don't think a few Swedish fish will do any harm at all, but it was cool to just not want it. I bought some more of the little drumstick cones, and for 130 calories... I was completely satisfied for the rest of the evening. I ended up with a little over 1300 calories for the day yesterday. I'm hoping to see 185 tomorrow, which means I won't see it for a month now that I've posted my wish here on my blog. (This is my feable attempt at cosmic reverse psychology...). Ok, I'm done.

4 comments:

  1. Great comment on my blog. Thank you. I agree, leave it to the professionals.

    I love love love 1st Annual QOFE Convention!! It's awesome. We can get T-Shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Band Babes! :) (I'm SO creative, can you tell?? Ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Band on the Run (I must've missed the QOFE unless it's QofE. I'm one of those too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've received some more offers, if you are interested, let me know and I will get them to you.

    I really wish that I could afford to go this trip, especially since it is only an hours flight away! But the money is really tight right now. So you girls go and have a blast! Maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete