Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I heart questionnares

1.What time did you get up this morning?
6:00am

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare. And cut is VERY important.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Avatar 3-D, but Sherlock Homes was much better! I am going to have an affair with Robert Downey Jr.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Real Housewives of Orange County, Paranormal State, Keeping Up With the Kardashians

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
France. My husband and I have a five year plan…

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Kashi pumpkin pie bar

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Almost anything ethnic.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Mushrooms. Seafood. Mayonaise. Ewwww. Yuck.

9. Favorite place to eat?
Out. Anywhere with good food, good ambience, good company.

10. Favorite dressing?
Not a dressing fan. Weird, I know.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Black Nissan Altima

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Anything not plus sized. I’m really enjoying color, and have some awesome winter coats this year.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Greek Isles

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
What’s in the cup?

15. Where would you want to retire?
Retire?

16. Favorite time of day?
Evening if it’s a weekday, morning if it’s the weekend.

17. Where were you born?
Baltimore, MD

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey

19. Bird watcher?
No

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I do like Saturday nights…

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Ummm… no…

22. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer

23. What is your best childhood memory?
Holidays were fun, lots of traditions, there’s too much…

24. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog

25. Are you married?
Yes!

26. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

27. Been in a car accident?
Yes. Nothing serious.

28. Any pet peeves?
Me? Pet peeves? Nope. Not one.

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Jalapeno’s. BTW, I love pizza. I could eat if for b-fast, lunch, and dinner every day of my life.

30. Favorite Flower?
Any flower given to me out of love or passion.

31. Favorite ice cream?
Breyer’s Mint Chocolate Chip

32. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Ewww. I like real food.

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero.

34. From whom did you get your last email?
My dad (personal), my husband (work).

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I pay cash for everything. And, I’m not impulsive. I love to shop and get a good deal. I have lots of favorites, but nothing stands out on its own.

36. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I’m doing this questionnaire…

37. Broccoli?
I like it, it doesn’t like me.

38. What was your favorite vacation?
Vacation?

39. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Husband and son.

40. What are you listening to right now?
Heartbreak Beat (Psychedelic Furs)

41. What is your favorite color?
Green

42. How many tattoos do you have?
None, but my husband and I are going to get some after my tummy tuck.

43. Coffee drinker?
Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is my method of caffeine consumption.

1 comment:

  1. You might have to stand in line with the Robert Downey Junior affair! lol I think hes gorgeous and we will have to fight over him!!

    Love your quiz.. thanks for taking it. It's always interesting to read more about our blog buds. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete