Saturday, January 2, 2010

One and Only Before Picture

That is it. The very bottom picture, in the purple t-shirt. Me at my highest weight, 299 whopping pounds, at least that's all I ever witnessed on my scale. This was taken at my sons fourth birthday party September 30, 2008. It was right around this time that I found out my insurance plan had bought the rider to cover bariatric surgery. Seriously, I was sick with worry that they wouldn't approve me. I don't think I could have been more miserable. This kind of makes me want to rethink the "I'll eat anything I want to" post from yesterday. The holidays suck, I'm glad there's only one more day left of this weekend, and I seriously think I'm going to throw out any sugary foods we have left in the house. Holy hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment